PC totally crashed, AK Infotel came up on screen as a remote Apple team and could repair PC remotely.Repaired, insisted needed anti virus from them and paid for it.

PC crashed again next day. They refused to repay a refund, a month long of lies and insisting that I pay 200 pounds more for a transaction code, which strangely enough they did not receive and insisted on another 200 pounds. Constant lies and broken promises. Have sent all details to Ranchi City Police, India, where they are based.

CD arrived to be installed on a Microsoft computer.Apple did not authorise this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at AK Infotel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AK Infotel to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam, broken promises and thieves. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AK Infotel pc repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AK Infotel?

Comments

Hello, Friends

This is Brian one of the Victim of AK infotel.

I have paid 250 pounds for repairing my Iphone.

After taking payment it was repaired through iphone server.

Found fishy and called apple.They informed its a scam.

And do not pay for whatever they sell.

I am calling for AK infotel for refund. But no response.

Thinking of filing a complaint in Ranchi Police station where they are operating from.Keep distance from these thug's.